Wednesday

World Read Aloud Day is March 5, 2014

I'm proud to announce another year hosting an event at my local library for World Read Aloud Day.
I'm giving away an autographed copy of Too Pickley by Jean Reidy and bookmarks.



If you don't know about LitWorld or World Read Aloud Day, I encourage you to check out their site, mission, and accomplishments.

You can celebrate World Read Aloud Day in big or small ways.

Look for activities on LitWorld's site.

The first year I learned about World Read Aloud Day, I told my kids the unbelievable number of people in our world that are unable to read, and we had a special read aloud time that night.

My kids have helped me celebrate in the past two years.  We've had a lot of fun. Check out what we've done. Maybe next year, or even this year, you'll want to be a World Read Aloud Day Ambassador.
2012 World Read Aloud Day Celebration Post
2013 World Read Aloud Day Celebration Post




Share/Bookmark

No comments: