Saturday

Surf's Up Saturday! April 16, 2011


Most Saturdays I share some links on this blog to things I've found while surfing the web during the week. I share online reading games for children, online stories for children, and resources for parents teaching children to read.


You will find some online reading games and more at WordWorld.

DLTK' s Mini-books can be printed, folded, and read with a beginning reader. I have personally printed and used some of these books. I love the patterened language and high frequency words. You can set your printer settings to use less ink, so printing these books will be less expensive.



Looking for ways to teach phonics? Check out Starfall or Progressive Phonics.
I've written a lens called Teach a Child to Read with Phonics.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: