Sunday

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great 2012.

Thank you to all who continue to follow this blog and especially those who have signed up to have Beginning Reading Help posts sent via email. (This can be done in a box in the top right column of this blog.)

In 2012 I found myself enjoying my family and friends and working to develop a business doing what I love. I've been developing this business for almost four years. Here's my website. Parent and Child Reading Assistance

Here's my business and volunteer 2012 story:

I became a leadership council member and co-chair of a literacy work group with Best Beginnings Council of Yellowstone County.

I joined the Junior League of Billings and will be on the community council in 2013. I look forward to volunteering in the community and helping to open a children's museum in Billings, Montana.

I'm tutoring a friend's daughter with reading twice a week.

I've started using Pinterest.


I'm working with K5 Learning, Reading Horizons, and Total Reader.


I've made a business plan that includes workshops, consulting, tutoring, tutor training, sharing information online, and affiliate marketing. Learn more here.

My New Year's Resolution:
Live in the moment!

I think that covers it all. My list of what I'd like to change and what I'd like to accomplish is huge, but through my 40+ years I've learned that what matters most is enjoying every moment rather than wishing you had done or will do something.

Enjoy 2013!





Share/Bookmark

No comments: