Tuesday

Tweet for Books: Be Part of Raising a Reader's 36 Hour Fundraising Campaign


You can learn about this campaign here. I plan to post some tweets. Please consider joining this campaign or just retweet. I'm not the most savy tweeter, so I could use a little help.
 If you are good with Twitter or even a novice like me, please help with this campaign.
You can follow Raise A Reader MA on Twitter.
You can follow Michelle Breum on Twitter.
 
Learn about Raise a Reader here.
Here's the link to donate on October 10th and 11th.
Here's the link to donate anytime after The Giving Common Challenge.

If Raise a Reader gets the most donations in the 36 hour campaign, they will get an additional $25,000. I know we all see a good program and think . . .

"Wow. They are doing good work. I'll donate someday."

Make that someday today. Let's show our support for a program that supports parents and gives them the books and know how to help their kids enter the world of literacy!

 

Share/Bookmark

No comments: