Wednesday

Have You Joined The Ultimate Blog Party 2012?

Ultimate Blog Party 2012
I'm joining the Ultimate Blog Party 2012 today. It's put on by 5 Minutes For Mom. I'm looking forward to connecting with some other mom bloggers. There are some great prizes too. 
I've peeked in on 5 Minutes For Moms in their BlogFrog community in the past. These identical twin mom bloggers are meeting their goal of supporting and connecting mom bloggers!

My blog goal is to support parents who are helping their children with reading. Please check out my Parent and Child Reading Assistance website to learn more about me and how I help families with reading.

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

It is so great to find friends at a party! Glad you are there too.

Garage Sales R Us said...

Hello there! I found you through UB12! My 3 year old has really show a lot of interest in reading lately and I haven't know exactly how to help her. I can't wait to read up on what you have to say! I am blogging over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/. Check us out when you get some time!

Robin

Nicole Buckingham said...

Aloha,
I'm with ya at the party and am so glad to be your newest follower. I have a 2 year old and a 9year old who are both obsessed with books and am looking forward to visiting you often for tips on how and what to read. I'd love it if you'd come "join the ride" at localsugarhawaii.com. We're a new little blog, but we're a good little blog.

xoxo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Ginny Marie said...

Glad you joined the UBP...I've been finding lots of teachers! I just looked at your blog...Mr. Brown Can Moo is a great way to teach those phonograms!

Hope you stop by: Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Andrea @ No Doubt Learning said...

Hi! I'm here from UBP12! My daughter's learning to read right now. Excited to get some tips from your site!
Andrea

Kerry @HowToHomeschoolMyChild said...

Hopping over from UBP. Glad I made it & met you. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Stop by when you get a chance
http://www.HowToHomeschoolMyChild.com/blog

A Maui Blog said...

Stopping by from the UBP. A lot of moms with toddlers will surely find this helpful. Keep it up! :)