Monday

Teach Phonics Rules with Hop on Pop - Introduction Post

You can teach phonics rules with popular children's books and make it fun! Hop on Pop is one of my favorite books to use to teach phonics rules and words to beginner readers. You can find Hop on Pop in most book stores and libraries. The highlighted link will take you to an Amazon purchase page.




I suggest getting magnetic letters. Here's a set of foam lowercase magnetic letters for under $20. There are four of each letter. These are the magnetic letters I use in most of my videos. These magnetic letters have a strong magnetic covering across the entire back of hard foam. These letters are durable and hold up. You'll love them! Magnetic Learning Letters - Lowercase

Little Red Tool Box: Magnetic Tabletop Learning Easel is what I use in my videos to display and work with magnetic letters.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jackie H. said...

Oh, I need a good set of lowercase letters. I love the ones that are full magnets across the back-- so much better than those little magnets that I worry about popping out!

Wise Owl Factory said...

Colorful, fun, interactive, and perfect for whole brain learning to read. Thank you so much! Carolyn