Tuesday

K5 Learning Review



K5 Learning is an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.

The verdict is in. I've completed my six week review and . . .
I was impressed with this program!
I was skeptical at first.
I'm so glad I checked it out.
It is easy to use.
It has assessments.
It teaches children with tutorials and practices exactly what a child needs.

Watch the videos.
Learn more.
I don't advertise a lot of products on this blog.
I only recommend products I can stand behind.

One great thing about this program is that you don't have to go on my word.
You can try it yourself. FREE
There is a free 14 day trial with no credit card required.

Check out K5 Learning!

Take a tour of the program with these videos.



Learn about setting up and using assessments.



Learn about the Math and Reading programs.



Learn about the Math Facts program.




Learn about the Spelling program.




Try some sample lessons or the 14 day free trial from K5 Learning. Give your kids a chance to try it out. The assessments come with the free trial. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
Are you interested in setting up a fundraiser for a school or organization?
I'm working with three educational companies that help organizations raise money with very little effort required. You can find out more and contact me at my website.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

This sounds like a neat program!