Tuesday

Bookmarks For World Read Aloud Day March 7, 2012


You can own one or more of these bookmarks and support LitWorld. Just send me a check written to LitWorld of $1.00 for each bookmark you would like along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Michelle Breum
2205 Lyman Ave.
Billings, MT 59102

I will send the bookmarks you request in the envelope you provide. This will make it quick and easy to send out bookmarks. I've ordered 250. I hope to need to order more. Please share this post and encourage others to order bookmarks and get involved in World Read Aloud Day!

If you are purchasing more than 20 bookmarks, I'll take care of the postage and envelope. Please make sure you send your address when you send your check.

If you haven't checked out LitWorld's website, you should. Learning about this amazing organization is well worth your time. I'm an ambassador for LitWorld's World Read Aloud Day. You can learn about my involvement in this post.

If you'd like to join in on World Read Aloud Day, check out this activity page for ideas.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Angel Read said...

LOL... I thought you meant "Bookmarks" like "Bookmarked websites." It shows how sucked into the Internet I've gotten! Real bookmarks are cooler!

The Book Chook said...

Reading aloud is so important for kids. Great to see you being a literacy champion yet again, Michelle. You rock!

Rebecca said...

lovely!!

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

I LOVE reading aloud with my kids! Time to come up with some fun activities for March 7th!