Saturday

Ending the Year with One Post From Each Month of 2011


It's been a great year here at Beginning Reading Help!

I'm growing as a blogger and learning from others. I will continue into 2012 sharing my knowledge and improving on my delivery of helpful information for parents and teachers to support beginning readers. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and/or added to my knowledge in 2011!
I've selected one post from each month of 2011 to bring this year to a close.

January - Teach Blends with Magnetic Letters

February - Reading Longer Words?

March - Common Two Letter Phonograms to Learn and Practice

April - Crayola Dry-Erase Crayons and Sheet Protectors

May - Have You Read Any Robert Munsch Books to Your Children?

June - Free Online Stories

July - Books to Read to Young Children

August - Practice Short Vowel Sounds

September - Do You Share? Do You Share Read?

October - Is There a Better Way to Teach "Sight" Words?

November - Hearing Separate Sounds in Words

December - Parents Can Test Reading Levels and Find Book Levels to Match

Best wishes to you and yours in 2012!
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great end of year wrap up! Some great posts!

Dr. Madeline Boskey said...

Michelle,
Thanks for everything you do to promote literacy! I am so glad to know you through our blogging.

All best wishes for a wonderful 2012.

Madeline

Clemencia said...

Thank you so much for all your help and dedication to keep an awesome blog. Happy New Years to you and your family. Can't wait to see what you have for us in the new year :)

Jackie H. said...

I love this idea for the end of the year wrap up. You have some wonderful posts that are definitely worth revisiting!

Michelle said...

Thanks Jackie. I came up with the end of the year wrap up idea the morning of New Year's Eve.
I was enjoying my family time so much, that I wasn't posting at all. I quickly put this together. I didn't have a system for which posts. I guess I tried for ones with comments, ones I liked, and I tried to include a variety. Then I was back to family time.
I'm glad to be back connecting in the blogging world. I've found so many friends.
Thanks for the comment, friend!

Jackie H. said...

This post is featured on the Featured On We Teach video and pinterest board today. Check out the discussion on we teach!
http://www.weteachgroup.com/group/weteachblogswelove/forum/topics/featured-on-we-teach-1-11-12
Thanks for linking it up and for hosting each week!