Thursday

Do Your Kids Watch Children's Books Online?


There are many stories and popular children's books read aloud online for kids. Many sites are free. Here's an article I wrote at Squigly Jr. with some of the best online sites with free stories and books for children. 


I've started a discussion in a BlogFrog community where I share one free online story per week. Parents, teachers, and children are asked to watch the story and share their reactions in the discussion. I'm super excited about this. I think it will be fun! My first Weekly Online Story discussion was a flop. I had one response.

I'm not giving up. I'm asking you to join. Here's the discussion.
.

I'll be posting my next post in the high frequency word free flashcard series very soon. Thanks for reading.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: