Tuesday

Free Lessons to Teach Pre-reading Skills to Children


I searched the terms TEACH READING with google and found an amazing site to share with my readers.



Building Blocks for Literacy Click on the link to access the site.

Parents, educators, and child care providers can watch videos to learn about ways to help young children acquire early reading skills. There are two options to sign up. You can register as a parent/other or educator/provider. I signed up as a parent/other and started the lessons. Wow! I love the way the information is quickly shared with high quality videos. There were a few times that the videos took a little while trying to load. I tried refreshing the page, and it worked like a charm. The video started working immediately. Let me know what you think of this site in a comment.

This is a site you will want to check out and share with others.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Callie said...

This is fantastic! Thank you so much!