Saturday

Surf's Up Saturday! March 19, 2011



Welcome to Surf's Up Saturday! 


I'm always finding links I'd like to share on this blog. You will find lists of links in pages at the top of this blog. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming looking at a whole list of links. I've decided to make Saturday a day to highlight a few links you may want to check out. Then you can explore a few at a time and bookmark your favorites. I don't know what people did before the internet. I sure love it! There are so many resources and fun things!

I'm calling these posts Surf's Up Saturday! I'm inviting you to surf the web with me. Please share a comment about your favorites or share a link you think I should check out. Sign up with Feedburner or follow this blog, so you don't miss a post. You'll find options in my sidebar to follow Beginning Reading Help..

Here are two links for parents of young children I think you may find useful:
Developmental Milestones of Early Literacy
Babies Love Books

Here's a link I was lucky enough to find on St. Patrick's Day from Reading Horizons:
Don't Rely on Luck When Teaching Students to Read

FOR THE KIDS!
Here's a post with two reading games.
Sandcastle Quiz and Kangaroo Confusion
Here's a post with two online stories.
Harry the Dirty Dog and To Be a Drum from Storyline Online
Share/Bookmark

No comments: