Sunday

Scholastic Storybook Treasures


Have you seen any Scholastic Storybook Treasure videos? My children loved them when they were young.





I found many of these videos at the library for my children. If you buy these videos, consider donating them to your local library when your children get older. If you have a child five or under, I'm sure these videos will be a hit around your house.
I'm an Amazon associate. This means I make a small percentage off anything you buy from Amazon if you get to Amazon from my site. Yesterday some nice person bought the Treasury of 100 Storybook Classics 2 from my site.
I thought it was such a good deal. I decided to post about it. I just loved these videos and couldn't believe how cheap they are right now. If you get to this post too late for the sale, you'll be able to find similar products possibly on sale at Amazon.



Share/Bookmark

No comments: