Monday

Make Word Puzzles with Magnetic Letters


I've been sharing ways to use magnetic letters every Monday recently. You'll find my recommended magnetic letters in my Amazon store and all Magnetic Letter Monday posts here. If you want to organize a box of magnetic letters, look here.
Today I'll show you one activity to help a child spell. Magnetic letters become a puzzle. A child looks at a word, sees the letters that make the sounds in the word, mixes up the letters, and puts them back together while making the sounds that match the letters.

Here are two videos with my son demonstrating how it's done.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

madhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting at my blog today. I hope you have a fun time making the tote bag and look forward to hearing how it turns out for you!
Have a great weekend!