Monday

Learn With Sesame Street


123 Sesame Street is an impressive learning site. There are games, videos, recipes, crafts, and more. You can browse games by subject. There are a lot of games for beginning readers.
Sesame Street's characters make learning fun. Sesame Street also has some great books. My kids love There's a Monster at the End of This Book. I've found this to be a favorite of other families through some discussions I've started in various groups. Most libraries have a copy. There's a sequel called Another Monster at the End of This Book. I plan to get my hands on a copy soon.

Grover is my kids' favorite character. They are getting older and still love books with him as the main character. Grover and the Everything in the Whole Wide World Museum kept my kids busy for hours. They loved having it read to them and spent time searching through it themselves. They worked on reading the labels of objects while enjoying the book on their own.

Here are two Sesame Street Books I recommend for young children:

Elmo's Big Lift-And-look Book (Sesame Street) (Great Big Board Book)
Monster Faces (Sesame Street) (A Chunky Book(R))

Please share a Sesame Street book or a game from the Sesame Street Learning site that you like in a comment.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: