Sunday

Leading To Reading Has Stories, Songs, and Games for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers


I highly recommend Leading to Reading. The site is free. You'll find early reading resources for parents in addition to stories, songs, and games for children!

RIF or Reading is Fundamental provides funds for this amazing site. You can learn more about RIF here.

Here are a few of my favorites from the site:
Early Reading Resources for Parents: Does it matter how I read aloud to my child?, What can I do to help my child develop a rich vocabulary?, and more.
Lullabies: All the Stars in the Sky, Tomorrow's a Dream World Away, and more.
Nursery Rhymes: There Was a Little Turtle, Wee Willie Winkie, and more.
A Game for Babies: Peek a Boo The key needs to stay pressed for the door to open completely.
Finger Plays: I'm a Little Teapot, Head and Shoulders, Open, Shut Them, and more.
Stories for Babies and Toddlers: Sleepytime Rhyme, Babies Learn How, and more.
Stories for Preschoolers: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, House For Sale, and more.
Songs: You're Adorable, If I Were a Little Fish in the Sea, and more.
Explore Facts: Blowfish, Elephants, and more.

Check out Leading to Reading's Main Page to explore this site for yourself.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Erin @ Letter Soup said...

We love this site but haven't been there in a while! Thanks for the reminder!