Saturday

Free Graphic Stories and Comics Online

Comics and Graphic Novels Can Get Reluctant Readers to Read More

Here's one of my favorite links. The Professor Garfield Toon Book Reader. It's free. My children have been into graphic stories and comics lately. Choose the read to me option and click on the words to have them read aloud. The arrows at the bottom turn the pages. My kids checked out Luke on the Loose about a month ago at the library. They loved it. I can't wait to get them online to read the other Toon Books.

These books are great for beginning readers. Check out my Amazon Store for options to buy Toon Readers and other recommended comics and graphic stories.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Mom I Want To Be said...

Thanks for the awesome resources! Please check out a giveaway that I am hosting for wonderful CD's that teach sight words: http://givinguponacleanhouse.blogspot.com/2010/06/heidi-songs-review-giveaway.html